Inventory ID: 4028
CAPACITY OFF BOTTOM 180 TONS AT 0.236 IN
CRANKSHAFT EXTENSION LOCATION OPPOSITE DRIVE SIDE
DRIVE ARRANGEMENT SINGLE GEARED TWIN DRIVE
LUBE UNIT LOCATION OPPOSITE FEED SIDE
APPROXIMATE PRESS WEIGHT 67,000 LBS
STROKE, SPEED 5.91 IN, 200 SPM
ADJUSTMENT OF SHUTHEIGHT 13.78 -17.72
LENGTH OF QUICK LIFT 0.50 – 4.50 IN
AREA OF SLIDE, R-L x F-B 63.7 x 33.5 IN
BOLSTER PLATE MATERIAL CAST IRON
BOLSTER THICKNESS 4.92
press vibration level. The open top of the frame provides easy access for routine
Bed Deflection designed for specified deflection between tie rod centers with maximum press tonnage distributed over the center two-thirds of the R-L bed area.
Die Lubricant Troughs cast integral with bed
Feed Pads on right and left side of bed for convenience when cabinet style feeding equipment is furnished.
Counterweights on Crankshaft for added stability at higher operating speeds.
Combination Hydraulic Flex Disc Clutch and Brake includes dual clutch valves and provides quick starts and faster stopping times for higher production speeds.
Air Operated Flywheel Brake interlocked with stop circuit eliminates coasting resulting in quicker access to die area.
Pressurized Monitored Lubrication of all main and connection bearings have full film lubrication with pressurized oil supplied to each bearing within the crankshaft. The system is designed to stop the press in the event of reduced oil pressure. The consistent oil film gives the ultimate dynamic bearing stiffness and longevity resulting in better bottom-dead-center repeatability and die life. Includes vacuum switch to monitor condition of filter.
Pass Line Level Slide Guiding System with four (4) hydrodynamic guide posts assures positive centering and resists off-center loads for increased die life.
Wrist Pins designed for 50% of press tonnage snap through.
Hydraulic Motorized Shutheight Adjustment with Digital Readout
Minster Production Management Press Control includes the following features:
• Color Touch Screen
• Allen Bradley SLC 5/04 PLC
• 16-Pole Programmable Limit Switch
• Brake Monitor / Press Stopping Time Readout
• 75 Tool Storage Capacity with 7-Digit Numeric I.D. Codes
• System Prompts and Diagnostic Messages
• Lube Pump On/Off Indicator
• Motor Start/Stop Control
• Motor Speed Control
• Motor Speed and Load Display
• Slide Adjust Function Indicators
• Dual Clutch Valve Monitor
• Stock Lubricator Interface Output
• Auxiliary output interface for secondary control elements (2nd blowoff, lubricator, divertor tables, etc.)
• Blowoff Valve Interface Output
• Production Counters – Totalizers/Preset/Batch
• Maintenance Reminders – Activated by Predetermined Hours or Clutch Engagements, or Number of Parts Made.
• Press Lifetime Production Record – Hours/Cycles/Clutch Engagements
• Relay Based Primary Machine Control
Pedestal Control Enclosure is ergonomically designed and includes illuminated indicators and operator/set-up buttons and uses minimal floor space. Includes press motor and clutch control circuit with a disconnect switch. Pedestal has standpipe and flexible overhead conduit to swivel box on front of crown.
Control Station Includes:
• Clutch Selector Switch to select Control Operator Mode
• Power Off-On Locking Selector Switch
• Supervisory Control Lock Selector Switch (PMC only)
• Function Enable Illuminated Pushbutton (PMC only)
Set-Up Station facilitates material threading and die set-up and includes:
• Slide Adjustment Control Buttons
• Two-Hand Inching Arrangement
• Stop Button
• Quick Lift Selector Switch
Run Station Includes:
• Two Guarded buttons to operate press
• “Arm” Push-button(s)
• Top Stop Button
• Stop Button
Special One (1) Die Safety Block Receptacle (#329)
(less block) located on side on control pedestal.
Clutch and Motor Control Circuits including push-buttons, operate on 110 VAC from control transformer.
Eddy Current Main Drive Motor Without Brake is totally enclosed, fan cooled, variable speed, and provides proven durability and increased torque response.